A Message From The CEO Debra Politte
Dieb Enterprises, Inc., is a family owned and operated sales and full service organization for payment systems, fountain equipment, brewers and machine boards. We are a women owned business with over 38 years of experience in the vending and soft drink industry. Over the past several years we have expanded our business into the gaming, transit and kiosk markets. It is important that our company continues to expand with additional markets and align ourselves with manufacturers that are leaders in the industry. We are an Elite Service Center or partner with CPI, Conlux, Sodeco, Currenza, TriTeq, Flavia, Keurig and Crane Co.
We are a second generation family business that operates as an extension of our customers’ organizations. We have always operated our business with the premise that our employees and customers are treated as an important part of our business and family.
At Dieb, we understand that if we don’t create a customer driven business, there is no business! It’s only through our dedicated drive and continuous customer satisfaction that Dieb has continued to grow and flourish as a service provider in our industry. As my father, Charles Cross, used to say, “In sales and service there is no such thing as a straight line. If your company is not going up in sales, it’s going down.” We continually strive to keep going up and attaining a larger customer base.
As President and CEO, I would like to say, “Thank You” for your business over the past thirty-eight years and thank you for being a part of our family. If you are a new customer to Dieb Enterprises, Inc., just let me say, “Welcome to the Family.”
- Dieb Enterprises Inc., has been selected by several manufacturers to maintain the products they produce. Being an Elite & Authorized Service Center means we are among a select few and are highly rated in the refurbishment of the product. As an Elite & Authorized Service Center, we will update all software and have access to all manufacturer service procedures.
- As an Elite Authorized Service Center for CPI, Conlux and Currenza, Dieb is able to provide Manufacturer’s Warranty repairs. We will verify if the unit is under the manufacturer’s warranty even if you are not aware that it is.
- Dieb does not just repair your products, we refurbish them. Units are refurbished to each customer’s profile standards.
- Our company has several shipping or pickup and delivery programs that can be offered to the customer.
- Our sales staff travel the United States territory as well as in-house sales coordinators to assist customers with their needs.
- The Quality Control Department reviews technician repairs that must meet a standard of less than 6% failure rate.
Our employees are here to serve you Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Our Mission Statement
At Dieb Enterprises, Inc., our mission is to provide customers with the best possible service and to place our customers first in our thinking and in our actions. Dieb Enterprises, Inc., will ensure that customer service is a proficient habit performed every minute of everyday.
Ruth and Charles Cross opened the doors to Midwest Associates in 1982 and employed two individuals. Throughout the years the family business continued to grow and soon Charles and Ruth were ready to pass the torch. This decision introduced Dieb Enterprises, Inc., in to the picture which is owned by their two daughters, Debra and Diane. Today, Debra Politte serves as the President for Dieb Enterprises, Inc., and the company has 95 full-time employees, providing services nationwide. Most of the employees are residents of Jefferson County and the company works closely with local organizations, schools and Jefferson College to hire individuals for their employee base.
The business was founded and expanded on the concept of high quality repairs at a competitive price. Providing personalized service that matches each customer’s needs allow Dieb Enterprises, Inc., to become an essential supplier to each company. Our company remanufactures and manufactures products for the vending, transit, retail, gaming, fountain and kiosk markets. We have a sales team that travels throughout the Midwest and we provide coast to coast services via freight lines.
Dieb Enterprises, Inc., is managed and operated by the family and believes strongly in supporting their community. The company conducts events throughout the year to give back to local organizations. The highlight event is the company Christmas collection of food, toys and personal care products that are distributed to charities in their hometown area.
Dieb has an extensive coverage of the United States for both pick-up and delivery of products. Our knowledgeable Sales Staff has an impressive territory they cover to meet our customers in person for a more personal approach to business. Click on the image to the right to find out more about our shipping program.